Full-Time Professional Legal and Financial Translators Since 1993
Donnell Reed & Partner is an international association of professional translators with many years of experience on the European and US translation markets. Since 1993, we have provided translation services for law firms, banks, investment funds, the legal departments of industrial and service corporations, and independent auditing companies within Europe and the United States.
If you are an independent lawyer, law firm member, corporate counsel, notary public or legal consumer looking for competent professionals to translate your complex legal documents precisely and rapidly,
Bankers, independent auditors, accountants and tax consultants looking for competent professionals to translate your financial statements, reports and other complex documents quickly and accurately,
If you are a manager, secretary or support staff member looking for competent professionals to render fast and accurate translations of your business correspondence, terms and conditions of business or marketing materials,
Immigrating to the United States? Congratulations! We can render the translations required by USCIS for you to obtain your Green Card or citizenship.
- I am fully and completely satisifed. Nothing comes to mind in terms of potential improvements. I congratulate you on that!
- Thank you for the fast delivery.
- In no time, DRP was able to provide a scalable translation solution for our large translation project. Their solution, to implement a three-stage approach, literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars compared to other quotes we received. Thank you!EE, NY law firm
- I would like to expressly thank you for the great collaboration in the past. I think that we have meanwhile worked together for more than 10, maybe even 15 years!
- I wrote the text myself. But your translation really helped me to understand the subject-matter.ML, Professor of International Tax Law
- Fast replies and always punctual deliveries; also reachable in NY when everybody here in Berlin is sleeping.